1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE
2. REQUESTED INFORMATION
You must provide truthful information; in order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform us as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your personal data by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking on the “Accept” button (or similar) on contact forms, you state that the information and data provided are accurate and true.
3. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The purposes of the processing of your data, that is, the reason why the Company is processing your personal data.
- The legal basis that enables the Company to process your data for each of the purposes indicated.
- The possible disclosure of your data to third parties, as well as the ground for the disclosure. For these purposes, we inform you that we do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. Your personal data may be accessed by the Company’s data processors, that is, the service providers who need to access your personal data in order to perform their functions. The service providers accessing your personal data generally operate in the information systems and technology sectors. The following table will indicate, as applicable, any other sectors in which other possible service providers of the Company who need to access your personal data may operate.
You may request more detailed information on the recipients of your data by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The existence of potential international data transfers. Should you require a copy of the contractual clauses referred to in the table below, please contact TLW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The storage period of the data provided by you. Your data will remain blocked, for the purposes of handling legal, administrative or tax claims, for the periods stipulated in the applicable legislation.
4. DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING CARRIED OUT BY THE COMPANY
|purpose||legal basis||recipients||international transfers||storage period|
|Management of the queries through the contact form/email.||Our legitimate interest in attending your request placed through the website.||Your data may not be disclosed.||No transfers are expected.||Until fulfilment of your request.|
|Management of your subscription to the Newsletter||Contractual relationship/express consent for the provision of the requested service, even though the service is free of charge.||The categories of recipient that may have access to your data are those listed in section 3.c.||International transfers of your data are possible for this processing||For a period of three years following your last interaction with the Company or until you indicate that you do not wish to continue subscribing to the Newsletter (whichever occurs first).|
5. EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data to know which data are being processed and the processing operations that are being performed with that data;
- right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- right to erasure of your personal data, where possible;
- right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case we may store your data for the exercise or defense of claims;
- right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, of those indicated in the above table, is the contractual relationship or your consent;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them, of those indicated in the above table, is legitimate interest. For such purposes, we will cease to process your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or it is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You may exercise your rights at any time, without charge, by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal particulars.
If you consider that we have not adequately processed your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of your personal data.
TLW will only use data storage and recovery devices (“Cookies”) where the user has granted its prior consent in such connection in line with what is indicated in the pop-up window on the user’s web browser when the user accesses the website for the first time and in the other terms and conditions indicated in our Cookies Policy, which all users should be familiar with.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
The Company will adopt the security measures required by the GDPR in line with the nature of the data processed from time to time. This notwithstanding, the technical security of a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be wilful misconduct on the part of third parties, although TLW has put in place all measures within its power to prevent such misconduct.
Minors may not use the services available via the website without prior authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives. Such parents, guardians or legal representatives are the only parties responsible for all the acts performed via the website by the minors in their care, including completing forms with the personal data of such minors and ticking the accompanying boxes.